Can you ever really have too many books! I don't think so...I love books, the endless adventures you can go on, and things you can learn is just amazing. Here is what I am planning to read thus far in the next few months....
- Grace & Style: The Art of Pretending You Have It by Grace Helbig
- Love, Tanya by Tanya Burr
- The Only Pirate at the Party by Lindsay Sterling
- Bloom: Navigating Life & Style by Estee LaLonde
- Wonder; Auggie & Me: Three Wonder Stories by R.J. Palacio
- The John Green Box Set: Looking for Alaska; An Abundance of Kathrines; Paper Towns; The Fault in Our Stars
- The Demonologist: The Extraordinary Career of Ed & Lorraine Warren by Gerald Brittle
- Paranormal State: My Journey into the Unknown by Ryan Buell & Stefan Petrucha
I have quite a few books to read as you can see; my taste in books is pretty vast as well.
What are you reading these days?