Monday, June 20, 2011

Cooking With Kids...

This year I have chose to start the whole cooking with kids thing! We are really excited about it...My plan is to go by the theme we are doing, for example the theme for August is animals and nature, so we could make ants on a log, ladybug crackers, apple pie, etc...Although I know the internet is chocked full of recipes for things I wanted to ask my readers what they cook with their kids! 
Please share what you cook with your kids, it can be anything from snacks to a meal and even drinks. I need some ideas and they dont have to be based upon a theme just whatever you think would be easy for kids to make or help make with mom!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm... how about something easy and simple for littles?

    http://michellesjournalcorner.blogspot.com/search/label/Muffin%20Tin%20Monday

    Congrats on your new baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to do easy and fun with younger kids. Candy apples, hot fudge sauce and homemade ice cream (which can be made in a ziploc bag if you don't have an ice cream maker!) pancakes, fruit pizza...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...