Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy 4 Year Anniversary To Us...


Nope not the newest picture of us but its ok...we look the same mostly(: 
Today he and I have been married for 4 short years...I have been blessed in many ways over the years to have this man in my life, to call him my partner and my friend...I look forward to all the years we have ahead of us and dont miss the ones that are behind us...I think that is only fair of me to say that love grows each day of life and I love my husband, my friend more now then I ever did before...Happy 4 years to us...I love you hubby(:

2 comments:

  1. /ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚Happy Anniversary! ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。
    *˛˚ღ •˚ ˚

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Happy Anniversary! Such a sweet post!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...