Monday, June 27, 2011

Our School Room & the Study(so far)...

Welcome To Our School Room!
We start school officially in 2 weeks...
Here is your sneak peak of what we have
so far...Now remember I still havent gotten all our books
yet, I ordered them today (thanks Hubby) and they should 
arrive in about 1-2 weeks...yay! 











This is our current project, our study...Here is your sneak peak of it so far...we are lacking about 3 things and I will take new pics to share once we handle that...we love it...




Thanks for looking at the pics...hope you enjoyed seeing 2 of the most used rooms in our home!
Blessings!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love what you have done with the rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so organized and lovely! Thanks for posting the pics! I love the way the library bags are set up with their library cards right next to them. This is giving me ideas. ;)

    Dee :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...