Friday, June 17, 2011

Surprise...

Some of you like I said before followed my other blog, I am sure you noticed that I got a little scarce blogging around March….Well, for those of you and the newbies to my blog, that reason was because of morning sickness! WE ARE EXPECTING A NEW LITTLE BUNDLE…Currently I am 16 weeks, I feel SO much better and I am actually not even noticing I am pregnant sometimes…I don’t know its like I forget and then say “OH, wait…” This time is around I am almost certain we are having a girl, however I could be totally wrong! Hubby doesn’t want to find out what we are having but, I do and he knows that…so I guess you guys wont know what we have until the birth because he does read my blog and I promised I wouldn’t tell him…I plan to keep my promise even though it will be OH SO hard! I am due December 1st, I told hubby as long as I make it to eat at Thanksgiving I don’t care when the baby comes(:  But who seriously wants to miss one of the best food days ever?! Not me…So, I plan to share my pregnancy with you guys, I will try to post weekly but sometimes I may not post if there is nothing new really going on…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...