Wednesday, July 06, 2011

A Awesome Book For Kids...

At the library while the kids played I browsed the isle that has the animal books on it...I picked out a few and thought they would be great for our animal theme that we have going on right now. I had a chance to browse some of the books and look at them while waiting for hubby to get in from the conference and I have to say I found the neatest, beautiful, animal book that I have seen....

Its called:  A Rainbow of Animals By: Melissa Stewart
I just wanted to share my great book find, now I am off to put some of her other books on hold at the library!
Blessings!

What are your favorite children's books?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...