Thursday, July 14, 2011

FREE Nature Printables....


This morning I had time to browse the web while the kids were all playing outside in the cool end of summer air here...Our theme this month has been animals/nature so of course I am just browsing along trying to find some neat things for us to use in our study...Well it so happened that I stumbled onto a AWESOME website that lets you download their printables all for FREE, yep Free...so I thought I would share the link with you all in case your doing/planning to do a nature study or unit or just want to have some animal things for the kids to play with while your getting the house cleaned(:  You can find all the printables HERE...have fun browsing!

Blessings....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...