Friday, July 08, 2011

Fun Friday & Heat...


Today was HOT, the last I checked it was 94 degrees outside...Not bad if you have AC however for us that dont it was HHHOOOTTT....The kids were hot, I was hot, the dog was even hot! We lived in the basement most of our day today...and what makes the heat even worse is that there was a very low breeze, so nothing that even made any difference in the temp.


We did our normal things, I chose not to do school today because to be honest I was just exhausted! Not to even mention we had errands to do. So, since I made up what I believe will be our new schedule I figure I will start it Monday with the kids. We are all just cranky due to how hot it is...


We made a trip to the local school supply store in our area to get some animal cards for our unit on animals. I also went ahead and got the ones we will need for nutrition and transportation. Which will save me time anyways! While I browsed the kids played in the play castle the store has...Its really neat and easy for when a parent is trying to look at things. The store is never busy so you really dont have to watch anyone...

When we got home from our errands, had naps and chilled out a while I thought I would let the kids have their 1st Fun Friday craft of the year...We Ice Painted(:  I found the craft on another blog, however I cannot for the life of me at this moment remember which blog I found it on...so to whomever posted about it recently, thanks for the idea(: 

Below are the pictures from our Fun Friday...






Hope everyone had a great Friday, thanks for stopping by to see how our day went! Have a great weekend(:
Blessings...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the crafts and the new pictures of the kiddos that you posted. Oh my, they are really growing. Hug them for me.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...