Monday, July 04, 2011

How We Stayed Busy...

Tonight has been a rough night! Hubby had to volunteer at a conference at his school and the kids well...they didnt take very good...it breaks my heart, so whats a Mama to do when her babies are all upset?!
I pulled out my bag of tricks...Out of that beautiful bag came: Paper, and Do-A-Dot paints...Here is what was created with the imagination of 6,4, and 2 year olds....


A caterpillar climbing a leaf...


Fireworks!


Fireworks!


Fireworks!


Fireworks!


Fireworks!

And of course I was busy planning for our upcoming school year...I think my hands may just fall off from cutting over 100 photo cards based upon our theme for the month...animals and nature...now all I have to do is laminate them which will be happening tomorrow sometime...maybe!


Hope everyone had a great 4th of July! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...