Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Library Day...

Today we made a trip to storytime at the library! We actually ended up with a neat concert so to speak by a man named Michael Stanwood, he has traveled all over the world and collects and learns to play instruments! He played some neat things and sang some songs and even involved the kids to try! The kids all had a blast listening to him play and talk about  the places he had been. So I counted that as History and Music since that was our other subject besides the 3R's to do today! Made my day easier(:


We talked about sheep today, and read a slew of books too...Along with our sheep day we did a sheep craft that you can find HERE...


Well that was most of our day, I am off to snack with the kids and relax, I am exhausted from the activity today(:  Blessings!


1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear that everyone enjoyed the library. Sounds like something I would have enjoyed also.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...