Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Our 1st Day Of School...

Today was our official 1st day of school...It wasnt supposed to be, however since I will start baby sitting a little girl on the 11th I figured I should go ahead and dive in today and have 3 days down by the time next week roles around...We did all our normal subjects, talked about birds, did a craft, and watched a movie. Below are some pictures of the day...



We talked about Birds and looked at pictures of birds...


We made bird nests....


Birds nest...


Here is a photo of our workboxes, just fun things for the kids to between subjects with mom!


We went to the library and the kids checked out 5 books each, then I got some books based on our animal theme to look at and read...


And the kids got their awards for completing the previous year! They were really excited(:

We had a great 1st day of school...and congrats to my babies for the start of a new year!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...