Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Pregnancy Week 19...

Today I had a regular OB appt. It was ok, we heard the baby's little heart beat and it was so funny to watch the kids listen, Isaiah actually got scared of the "noise" and Gaby asked if it sounded like a girl...so funny! My blood pressure was still somewhat high, I have done some research and think it has to do with the higher elevation of where we live, because in NC it was just fine...so, I have to go back in a week for another check-up and see how that goes...oh and I still have yet to gain a pound this pregnancy. I actually lost another pound from the last time I had a check-up....hmmm...I am wondering if I am on to something here?!


Cravings: 
-salt
-fruit
-cheese sticks
-sundrop


How I feel:
I feel ok, starting to feel like my normal self. I have a little more energy although having my 2yo wake up in the middle of the night still is a little rough. My legs are very restless it seems more and more each day...But other then that I am alright.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh, I do not miss the resltess legs of pregnancy!! I had that with both of my babies. :/

    What is Sundrop? I've never heard of that.

    Glad you are losing weight as long as it's okay for baby...and I love the new header! I didn't even recognize you with the lighter looking hair!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny that Gaby asked if it sounded like a girl. Oh the joys of an innocent mind. I love the way they think.
    I'm jealous that you're losing weight...LOL! However, I DO NOT want to carry a baby in order to lose it.
    Glad you are feeling better.
    Love the new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and BTW....We miss you all =(

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...