Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pregnancy Week 20...

Today marks 20 weeks in this pregnancy! I am halfway done having the random morning sickness, restless legs, tiredness, etc...that comes with pregnancy, yay! Not only that I am halfway to the end where I get to meet this little person who has nicely made its home in my belly(:  Who wouldnt be excited?! 


I am actually not that big, yet or at least I dont think I am...Not gaining weight is a little odd for me...I am normally much larger by now, well in my last 2 pregnancies I was, my 1st was about like this one...


New things happening:  The baby has made its little self known more so lately, I have felt the little person move more, and its at night when I am wanting to sleep that the baby starts its day...which is typical for me, my 3rd baby did the same thing(:
I just hope when its born its not like its daddy, and have its days and nights mixed up...that will really stink!


No real cravings as of yet, still my normal eating and the picking at my meals because I am just not hungry like one would think...


I have hit the insomnia phase I believe, I am exhausted when I go to bed but then wake up randomly through the night, and for good at around 5AM...I just cant fully sleep like I thought I could...and most nights I am not that tired really...so sleeping is odd at this point...side sleeping is normal for me, I am not a back or stomach sleeper...


Well that sums up the pregnancy news...Counting down the days until my ultrasound on the 26th, I cannot wait to see the little person in there...we wont be finding out what its is but, still it will be great to actually see the baby in there! Blessings!




1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...that's my newest grandbaby enlarging your belly....YAY! I can't wait to meet the newest member of the Engelman clan. Half way there. =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...