Sunday, August 14, 2011

Book Review: Lead. Serve. Love

Lead. Serve. Love is a devotional written by author Gregory Lang. It has 3 word messages that say it all really, followed by a meaning of those words on each page. I found this book very interesting to read and very helpful for a busy mom of 3. I tend to always think that I can do things alone in my everyday life, and I will at times fight with myself or others when I know that I really do need the help. I found this book very easy to read and understand also. Having just the 3 word messages really sticks in ones mind throughout the day. While your washing dishes, laundry or even going over school work you can recite those 3 words to yourself and breathe. I would highly recommend this book to others, Christian and Non-Christian people. Anyone in my opinion can take those 3 word messages Lang places on the page and take something from it without even trying. If you want to read a quick, easy and understandable devotional I say this is a great book to start with!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...