Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Really, Are you honestly saying that??? HAHAHA

Me: Kids go play outside while I make your lunch, stay out of the pond!

Kids: All in sequence-Yay, outside(:

Insert moments of silence...all the kids are outside and inside all you hear are the fans running!

I happen to glance out the sliding glass doors, what do I see?


Explorer and Engineer playing at the swings...hmmm...wheres Pilot at?!

(glancing around the yard)

Found him...guess where?!


Me: Pilot what are you doing son? Why are you in the Pond?

Pilot: I Not Mommy! ---all while grinning at me!

The Joys of Mommyhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...