Wednesday, August 10, 2011


Something on my mind lately has been Marriage. Marriage as a whole and how God looks upon Marriage itself. The past month or so I have been babysitting and recently found out that the woman was cheating on her spouse for the 2nd time. My mind has wondered and pondered about how God is looking at this trial in their life. I know in my own heart its wrong and would never ever do that to my husband, I cannot fathom how any married person could do that but they do every day. I also wonder how people think that they will go and never get caught for their actions, dont they know that a higher power then their earthly peers has already caught them, He was right there with them when this took place?! Dont they ever wonder about what they will have to answer for when their life ends, something we just dont know?! 
*
I guess it bothers me most because I know as a woman, a wife, a friend, a mother, and most importantly because I am a daughter of God that this is just WRONG in all aspects. 
*
Marriage is a unity between a woman and man before God. God made this person just for you, and ONLY you, no other person. Your inner most thoughts, desires, fantasies, your body is just for your spouse, you know that person you stood before God and united yourselves with until death do us part! 
*
Marriage is not ever supposed to be easy, if that were the case more people would do it then they would divorce and that is not the case in America. Marriage is a two way street, its when you decide to take into account another person, another persons feelings, opinions and world. Marriage is a Holy matter, you became one person when you said "I do"...you are not longer just yourself. 
*
Marriage takes time to blossom, you go through the honeymoon phase, then real life sets in the door. You may or may not have children, bills, debts, etc...I have been married for 4 years to my husband, my In-Laws have been married almost 24 years...they are still learning about each other, just as me and my husband are. 
*
You have to set time for your spouse, set time to be a married couple. Your spouse is in all your best friend. You do NOT just say when its get tough or you dont feel loved that it gives you the right to go out and try to find that in another person. You must talk to your spouse about how you feel and they feel and work through the problems, consult a pastor or counselor someone unbiased, and talk through your problems. 
*
I can honestly say that me nor my husband would ever cheat! I would rather have a terminal disease. I cannot imagine another man looking at me in any form, nor another woman looking at my husband the way I do, which is just impossible to do. No matter who they are no person would ever be able to take my husbands place in my heart, my life, anywhere. I know marriage is hard, its not always peachy, but I know at the end of the day that my husband loves me, and I love him, its one of those things I would never question. I also thankful to know that I would never have to question my husbands whereabouts or phone records or those time he has to work late...I know he is coming home to our house, our kids, and most of all me.
*
My heart aches for this man whom I have only known a few months, I cannot imagine how broken he is. I know woman and men are built differently emotionally and that how they express things are very different, I think my biggest concern is their child, thankfully its only one child, but either way its still hard I am sure, I can say she is only 2 so she really doesnt understand much. I hope and pray God guides this family to the right outcome and sheds light at the end of this tunnel for them. I hope both make the right choices for their family and that the woman get help where she needs it, she needs to most of all repent her choices and actions, God will forgive I just hope its a wholehearted act of repenting!
*
I also know that as a woman, and friend I will no longer be able to look at this lady the same way, no matter what she does I will always wonder where she stands in all this. I forgive her as a friend for her actions but I also know you have to surround yourself with Godly people and she at this time is just not that. I am sure this friendship will dwindle down and die because she is just way opposite me at the table. I wish her the best also in life, I hope she finds herself and most of all I hope she finds God. He is right there, you just have to accept Him...
*
Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. You write with such wisdome. I'm proud to call you my daughter. We'll all keep praying for that family.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...