Friday, September 30, 2011

Girl Time!

{Gaby's Painting}
Gaby: Mommy can I stay up just a little late tonight and spend time with just you?
Mommy: Sure honey...
Gaby: Ok Mommy...

{My "Painting"}
8:00PM rolls around and boys to bed, left me and my girly time together for a while...I had found this idea over at The Childs Paper...Now ours arent as amazing as hers but HEY I think we did really good for beginners...and I think any art by my child is just beautiful...and it comes from my childs heart...

We had a lot of fun doing these and I plan to do them again sometime soon...They were really easy to do and we talked and talked while we worked...It was nice to just have my girly for  a while all to myself...She is such a bright and amazing child. I learn so much from her, she is honestly me in different shell which is amazing but its also nice to see her, I dont mean in appearance but see her little soul come alive by just having time with me...

Every mom should have time for their child, no matter the age...I know I dont always make the time I should but I am trying...I love my girly and she knows it, and that is all children truly ask for...She is one of the Apples of my Eyes...I am so thankful God blessed me with such a little beauty to watch grow up and have so many cherished moments with...
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...