Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Thank You, God, for blessing me Max Lucado

This is a wonderful heartfelt board book by Max Lucado. If you have never read or heard of any of his books I highly suggest getting some and reading them with your children and grandchildren. Max Lucado is a wonderful Christian author of a wide variety of books for children and adults. I received the privilege of reviewing this book with my children and I have to say this is one of my favorite books by the author. I love that the book is a board book, so its easy for my little tot to hold and look at the pages. Its very brightly colored and the pictures are awesome. I love that Hermie looks like the age of my tot in this book hence the name Little Hermie. The basis of this book is talking the best gifts God could have given us besides our lives. Little Hermie thanks the Lord for his bed, food, friends, and the beauty of the world all with a smile on his little face. My tot loved the book, and carried it around all afternoon looking through the pictures and telling me who the bugs were. I highly suggest this book for your tots to preschoolers, and with Thanksgiving coming in November this is a great little tool in itself to show your small children what they should be thankful for, Gods simple blessings to us! 


Disclaimer: I received this book to review for free through Booksneeze in exchange for my honest review. All thoughts herein are that of my own!

If you would like a copy of this book for your own children to enjoy its available for purchase HERE...Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...