Monday, October 10, 2011

BLHFHG Wk 1 Day 1...

Today we started Beyond Little Hearts For His Glory...I am actually just as pleased with it as I was the prior program we used by this company last year, Little Hearts For His Glory...I think what makes this program so usable is that its all laid out for the parent teaching it, I love that its Christ centered and that my children will learn so much from this program through the years. Today we learned about Pilgrims in History, Bible Psalm 4:8, Geography dealt with continents, Poetry was a poem called "The Storm", Reading/Storytime was about Margarete Steiff a toy maker(we will be using this book all week) Math singapore 1A, Handwriting without tears 1st grade book, and a Spelling List...I am actually pleased with how our day went. Its always nice to have something really laid out that is based on Charlotte Mason type of learning...Gaby loved doing everything today and it made her day very fun and full of new things...I highly recommend this program if your looking for something all in one, Christ centered, has a Charlotte Mason learning style, and is all laid out for you to use...
I hope you all have a great Monday...Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...