Monday, October 03, 2011

My Sons...

{Andrew}
Andrew is my oldest son, he will be 5 in a few month{insert tears}...he is also my sensitive yet strong willed child...He makes my days happy, and has a wonderful heart of gold...he is easy to occupy and get along with...He is like his father, much like his mother, but also his own little person too...He is your typical boy full of meanness and hows that saying " Snakes, snails, and puppy dog tails, thats what little boys are made of" yep agree, he is also smart, funny, and loving...a little man!

{Isaiah}
Isaiah is my baby currently, my little fireball who is fully energized and into everything. He too is strong willed but has a heart of gold. He doesnt like being told No at any point, he is also sensitive and fun to be around. He can make you laugh just by looking at you. He is my copier, he copies everything and everyone. He is also my cuddler and leech...He is smart, funny, loving, caring, sweet, kind, and all those boys things thrown together in one little package!

My hopes for my boys: I hope that they find out who they are, know and love and follow Gods word to the fullest, I hope they always have no fear of this world we live in and fight for what they believe and know to be truth. I hope they grow up and look back knowing their father and I did the best we could for them, making each moment of our short time with them as parents as good as we could, I hope they never take a second for granted, I hope they share Gods word with others and share their little hearts for God and impact many lives someday. My biggest hope is that they always know I love them, that I will forever be by their little sides no matter what life throws at them, that my shoulder is always open for tears and that my arms are always open for hugs. I hope that they will look back on their childhood and will say that their parents taught them well and that one day they get married to amazing Godly women and bless me with many grandchildren...I love my boys, they are my little men and always will be...I love you Andrew and Isaiah---Mom

*Blessings*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...