Tuesday, October 04, 2011

School Room Clean Up...

Nesting...every pregnant woman gets that right?! Well it has finally set in with me for real...I am in the mood to clean and keep things clean and organize and throw things out and such...fun fun huh?! Our school room since July has well gotten used, bless its poor soul, it was a mess and a little crowded...so I decided that while we are on Fall Break that I would clean it up and change some things around...and I did just that tonight!

These bins have went from workboxes to centers...my kids are simply too young for workboxes, while its a great idea that I will hold onto later in the years right now its just not for us...So I turned them into centers for the kids to pick and play with whatever is in them...Games, coloring books, magnets, puzzles, lacing cards and beads, word practice, time practice, number and alphabet practice, etc....all in a tidy place!

This was our school table, we had taken a regular dining table, chopped the legs down to size, I painted it, and loved it, however Isaiah just needs a little spot to himself, he distracts others while they are working so I took the extension piece out and made the table round instead of oval, placed some things on it for just him to do while the others work and lined the wall to the right with some of his toys...I think this will work great for him!

This is our far wall in the school room, pretty much the same as before it holds all our books and puzzles to games and math manipulative's...Everything is actually organized but from the picture you cant tell that...

This is the front of the school room, still the same housing our white board and posters of things the kids need to know...it also holds our library books and big books as well...

This is a little gem we got for free...its a desk that has a attached seat, how neat is that considering its so big...I am currently letting Andrew use it...I think it will suit him well...

Gaby desk, my mom had this painted for her years ago, but now its getting used and she likes it because its just hers...You know have to have the separate space now that she is almost 7...

Well that is all my hard work...Im off to the couch to relax while I wait for Jimmy to get home from class...My feet are swollen and hurt like crazy...good thing I have a book I can read to pass the time...I may fall asleep...
*Blessings*

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the classroom. It looks great.
    I love Andrews desk. I've never seen one like that before. Great find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Want to come and 'nest' at my house?!?! You did a phenomenal job!!

    (You are now listed in my reader, but when I click on you to read the blog it says your profile has been removed.) Had to just google you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...