Monday, October 10, 2011

Thank You, God, for loving me. By: Max Lucado-A Review!

Thank you, God, for loving me by Max Lucado is another wonderful little board book for baby-elementary age children. It has very pretty illustrations on 10 pages. This book is part of Max's Little Hermie collection. Hermie looks like a child in these books rather then how he is portrayed in the Hermie movies which I believe actually holds a childs interest a little better. 
In the story Little Hermie prays to God telling him thank you for loving him, watching him always, being with him with he is afraid, and has to make choices. It also says that God must be big and mighty to be everywhere Hermie sees, I honestly believe that was my favorite part of the whole book as a parent. My children often ask me how can God be everywhere and see everything, and my reply is because he is greater then great! I think this book really shows a child that even though they are small compared to adults that God loves them, and that He can see and hear everything we do as humans on this Earth in a way that they can understand. I absolutely love these books by Max Lucado, he is a great author of Christian books for the young and old. I highly recommend this book if you have small children. My children have read this book over and over in the past week and my tot opens it many times throughout the day just to look at the pictures(:  
If you would like to purchase this book you can do so HERE.


Disclaimer: I received this book free of charge through booksneeze in exchange for a honest review. All thoughts herein are that of my own.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great little book!

    You are not showing in my reader, but you are listed as a blog I follow. If I click on 'Me In the Making' I get a message that says the blog has been removed....so I'm still googling you. ;)

    Hope all is well and you have a fantastic week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...