Thursday, November 03, 2011

36 Weeks: 21 Days To Go...

{36 Weeks Pregnant}

Wow...Can you believe there is only 21 Days left before we meet this little person whose been taking up so much space in my belly, kicking my ribs, wriggling its head into my bladder, squishing my stomach, making me nauseous, and looks so sweet on a ultrasound?! This pregnancy has honestly flew by for the most part...I guess with 3 other littles running around its hard to honestly focus solely on pregnancy and the fact that someone is actually growing inside of you...Its a amazing thing to be a woman and nurture life...What a great gift from God...

I am feeling ok for the most part, tired mostly from the constant trips to the bathroom at all hours and chasing the kids around the house...I still have yet to really crave anything inparticular this time around...I do have a stash of butterfingers but I think that is just my own doing not due to pregnancy...I would stash those on a normal day along with milky-way bars...yum...I am still into the cleaning things, not so bad as before but well you know, you never truly know when the baby may actually come and I must have things ready around here...I am at least all caught up on the laundry and bathroom cleaning, and vacuuming the basement...so I guess that is what I would call my cleaning moment lately...Hubby can have the dishes(:  

My more internal thoughts are on labor and delivery though, I have only had one natural labor, meaning of course you know the whole water breaking and drive to the hospital and the whole shebang...my last 2 babies were induced for various reasons or complications so I knew when they were coming and made it to the induction date, actually one of those was a drive from the office to the hospital didnt even have a bag packed yet...so really this being my 4th you would think I would be used to this whole thing but I am not...I do have my bags packed and the babys things packed but well I still am really nervous...I honestly doubt I will make it another 21 days, I may but I seriously doubt it...Honestly I do hope I go into labor on my own just to have that experience once again without a induction...I think it would be really interesting but God may have other plans...I know our plans obviously arent always His plans for us...Either way I know I will be fine but still the ending days of pregnancy are scary no matter how many babies you have had...they are all very different while you carry them and they all decide to come when they are ready to come...we really dont have much of a say do we?! But I guess that is the fun of it...

I also cannot wait to see what the baby is...or know the name of the baby...no names are set in stone and wont be until we see the baby of course, we have a handful of names we like but you have to pick the name that suits the baby...So we shall see...

My next OB appointment is Monday...hopefully everything will go smoothly...but with me it seems that this pregnancy has been the most interesting one yet and Mondays appointment will be no different...

Blessings!!!

1 comment:

  1. GO pack a couple changes of clothes for both of you and some toiletries. Then enjoy the rest of your pregnancy! You're right; not much time left! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...