Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas Tree 2011...

Sunday night we journeyed out to find a Christmas Tree...I am adamant that the tree must be up by the time Hubby's parents get here this weekend{not that they really care, but I do and since its my house I won the battle}...and I wanted it to be something our kids could enjoy before Hubby had to go back to work this week...so of course last minute I chose to venture out with 4 kids in 30 degree weather to find the tree :/  I know I must be crazy, I blame the medication{you know the stuff you get after having a baby}...Anyways, we found a really pretty tree at the same place we got one last year, of all places, Lowes Hardware, yep the cheapest and nicest trees are found at the hardware store in CO...go figure! Nothing like NC where you find nice trees on farms or the mountains! But we wont go there...So, below are pictures of the kids decorating, and then something funny at the end!...





{Yep missing something, a topper and those stick things that I misplaced last year and havent found the courage to rummage under the stairs for them, Wal-Mart will have more, will find some Saturday, dont fret..}

Apparently, a little wooden train has been missing from my Christmas tree for about 2 days now...it was seen being ran along the floor as a toy, but hasnt been seen since...The person who stole this poor little train was told about a 100 or so times to leave the ornaments alone, but his impulses took over and now the poor little train is missing only to be found somewhere in the house stuffed under something...

The culprit is wanted for many other crimes too that include *coloring with a blue marker on the couch *wiping chef boy r d on the chair *leaving crumbs under the table *stealing moms shoes *and leaving sippie cups in the basement...If you find this little culprit please turn him over to his mother...his punishment will be tons of kisses and maybe a short time out...Come on, his cute little face is so kissable what mom could actually scold him for stealing a ornament?!...

*Blessings*

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful tree. Of course. My grandchildren decorated it.
    I'll find your little thief and punish him myself on Saturday. No problem.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...