Wednesday, November 02, 2011

From the mouth of my Tot...


I was officially released from bed rest yesterday...WOO HOO...so today I thought I would catch up on cleaning and laundry...While I was cleaning the kids bathroom Isaiah decides to walk in and this is how the conversation went:


Isaiah: What doing mom?
Me: I'm cleaning the bathroom...
Isaiah: Oh My Gosh, cleaning mom?
Me: Yes cleaning...
Isaiah: Mom cleaning...

Apparently I dont clean enough for him, or for him to really notice...or I havent cleaned in so long this was seriously shocking for him to see...Either way I thought it was hilarious since Isaiah is only 2...what a mind they have!

4 comments:

  1. BLESS you, Cleaning Mom! Don't overdo and take things slow. Have missed seeing you on the blogs and finally found you again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I have been here and there lately...thank you for stopping by, I miss the comments :/ I am trying not to overdo anything, resting when I can and taking it little by little, not too much longer though(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. He sounds like a really cute toddler :-). This is my first visit to your blog, so I took some extra time to browse through your earlier entries. I'm so glad I did that. You've created a lovely spot for your readers to visit and I really enjoyed the time I spent here. I'll be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary...Glad you stopped by and like my blog...always great to see a new face on here(:

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...