Sunday, November 27, 2011

Highlights Of My Past Week...

This past week has been nothing short of AMAZING...God has worked in many ways with not only me but with my family...I know that without Him our week would have turned out very different then it actually did...Each day had something different in it that made it a huge highlight of mine...so I wanted to share them here for myself to remember but for you to see too...

* The birth of our 3rd son. It went totally different then I had expected it to go. Not only was I very different but the peace we had that day was great. I know that without my God and my husband there holding my hand I wouldnt have made it through that at all...

* Food...yes small and simple, but when you havent ate at all since about 8PM on Saturday night, hospital food doesnt seem so awful...it wasnt bad either, of course I had Salads, that is my favorite food actually...

* My 2yo...he is such a little ball of energy, but the day I came home from the hospital I had showered and changed my clothes and Isaiah was sitting at the table as I walked into the dining room, he said "You beautiful"...now I dont know about you but I know we all dont look 100% after having a baby but knowing my 2yo thinks I am beautiful melted my heart(:  

*Movies...movies have been the thing the past few days when the kids go to bed, Jimmy and I watch movies and relax before we go to bed...its nice to actually be able to sit in my own bed and watch a movie!

*My husband...having a husband that will actually help you is wonderful...I never really thought that my husband would be waking up in the middle of the night to change a diaper of feed a baby but he always has, sometimes more then me...he has done nothing but help me the past week, and I am nothing short of thankful for that...

*All of my kids...all 4 of them are so very different that they make my days so much more enjoyable in many different ways...today Gaby brought home a heart she made at church for me and Oliver, Andrew made it a huge point last night to tell  me he loved me 3 times before he went to bed, and Isaiah is just rotten in his own way...

*Adjusting, I thought this would be the hardest part for the kids, but thankfully they have done great, other then a little bickering which is very normal for them they  have done great...Even Isaiah my little guy asks to hold Oliver and says he loves Oliver...he always wants to be where the baby is for the most part...

*Blessings*

1 comment:

  1. So many blessings to be grateful for. Little Oliver being the biggest and best of the week! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...