Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday...Updates...Thoughts...

Monday...why must Monday feel so well tiring?! I am completely exhausted, I want a nap, I need a nap...The weekend was slam full or so it seemed...we tend to try to catch up with Hubby/Daddy on the weekends since the week is so slammed full for him with work and school...I think he walked us all to death actually...

Today I went for my NST and it was fine, the baby of course always sleeps during those so they have to wake the baby up or at least try to do so...They take spoons and place on my belly and hit it with another spoon, it reminds me of some crazy 3rd world music chant really and it never works so I dont honestly know why they even bother at this point...sigh...anyways, it also showed I was still having contractions, pretty good ones actually so she wanted to check me to see if I was dilated any...sadly at this point I am not! Can you believe it lol...normally I am at least 1cm at this point but obviously this baby likes to be inside and I have news for it, it cannot stay in there forever, it must come out...one way or another!

I go back for another appointment Thursday...if the baby doesnt decide to come before then{I will keep my fingers crossed, God works in amazing ways}...of course we all know this(:  Babies come when they are ready to come...I just wish this baby would come sooner then later...

Some Stats: -I am overly tired now
-My feet are swollen...not bad but they are swollen
-I do not sleep good, whether its the constant going to the bathroom, waking kids, or my own thoughts about the L&D of the baby I just dont sleep well...
-I still like sweet cereals...currently my favorite is Honey O's...
-Lemonade has became my best friend, soda still doesnt go well with me...
-I have gained about 5lbs this entire pregnancy, the baby has gained more obviously(:
-I want my house clean, for the most part at all times, that tends to not go over so well with 3 kids running around like crazy...
-I tend to think this baby is a girl, but that could be wrong, not much longer though...

Well I hope all of you have a great Monday...I think the couch is calling me? ---yep wait I hear it---absolutely calling me!  Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...