Wednesday, November 02, 2011

More Fluffy White Stuff...

{Covered Tree}

{Covered Tree}

{Backyard}

{Front Yard}

{Poor Pumpkins}

Another FREEZING Wednesday, our high is only 28...glad we werent planning on going anywhere today or had anything to do...hmm...wouldnt it stink if the baby decided to come a midst all this snow?! That would be my luck...but I doubt it would actually happen since I am actually so ready to be done being pregnant...This baby lives for jarring my ribs and twisting its head...sigh...feisty is what Hubby calls the baby...I think it fits well...
Hope everyone has a great Wednesday, I am going to snuggle on the couch with my littles(:
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...