Thursday, November 10, 2011

My 1st Prince & My Forever Prince!

Every little girls dream is to grow up and get married to her Prince in shining armor...You know that fairy tale that starts the first time we watched Cinderella or Snow White when we were little...Every little girl carries in her heart the list that is forever lengthy at a mile long...

Every little girl carries a list of must haves for her one day Prince...Most if not all of those qualifications match up to her 1st Prince, her daddy...Daddies are a little girls 1st Prince...The one who would hold you and rock you, kiss your boo-boo's, take you for ice cream, play baseball, teach you to ride your 1st bike, and even tuck you in at night. Daddies are the most special thing to a little girl...Her Prince must match up to her daddy!

{Me and my 1st Prince}

I have no doubt that on my wedding day with all the joy it was filled with my 1st Princes heart was breaking inside, knowing he was giving his 1st little Princess away to her Forever Prince! 

My Forever Prince must have yada yada yada...I always thought that he must be just like my daddy...Nothing could compare to my daddy in my eyes...My daddy was my Prince...

My Forever Prince, well he matched nothing to my 1st Prince, he was very different...He was filled with more then enough of my qualifications and more then at the time I even knew...

He is the Prince my Heavenly King made for me...He fits the qualifications of my heart and deepest thoughts...He is the one who will Forever be my Prince...

My Forever Prince will forever love me, he will forever be the one to tell me life is ok, and hold my hand in those times that I wouldnt want to go through alone...He is the one who my Heavenly Father made solely for me, I am his Forever Princess...just as he is my Forever Prince...I love everything about him, his grunginess, his smile, his laughter, his strong points and weak points, the way he says things, the way he jokes, the way he sings in the shower or while making dinner, the way he holds me, the person he has become, the father he has become, and more so the many more years I will have with him if God allows...

Now that we have been married for almost 5 years and have a 2 junior Princes and a Junior Princess of our own and another we dont know who it is yet...I cannot imagine what was going through my 1st Princes head on my wedding day...As a mother, I cannot imagine my junior princes' wedding days and knowing that I will have to give them away to their Forever Princess...not only that I cannot imagine My Forever Princes heart when he has to give away his current only little Princess...Our little juniors are already compiling their little hearts with who their Forever's will be or must match up too...They watch their 1st Prince and Princess each and every day and add to that list in their little hearts...Nothing compares to a father or mother in a childs eyes...we will forever be their first hero...

Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...