Tuesday, November 01, 2011

School Today...

School today was interesting to say the least since we havent done much of it lately! I figured I would share what we chose to do today...light and easy was my goal and I think we accomplished that...

Gaby: 2 pages in HWOT, Review lessons 53-55 in Singapore math 1A, 2 pages in ETC, pages 2.1-2.9 in The reading lesson...
Andrew: 4 pages in ETC Book A, and 4 pages in HWOT
Isaiah: he played and sorted marbles into a sorter while they other 2 kids worked...

We also will work on our chapter book read alouds: The Bears on Hemlock Mountain, and The Long Winter...reading a chapter of both daily...They seemed to fit the season in a sense(:

That is all I had planned so it was a simple easy day for us...I plan to do some science and history tomorrow along with our regular things just to add in some extra fun...I will be preparing all that later! Hope you all had a great day today...Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. I read the past few posts to catch up on things. Wow! I don't know how you have stood the 3 big kids, then being on bed rest as much as you did! I don't blame you for being a little antsy and trying to get some formal learning in there and nip Isaiah's antics in the bud before baby comes. Hope that you are feeling well and that the new addition is an easy transition into an already amazing little family. Many hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...