Thursday, November 03, 2011

The Little White Owl Story...And A Puppet!

Since I have been on bed rest I havent really planned anything interesting for school but today I thought since the kids cant play outside due to the weather they can play inside and we will make a puppet or something to keep them busy...I had Gaby do her 3R's for school today and then I pulled out the book: The Little White Owl by Tracey Corderoy...and read it with the kids...They loved the book and so I decided we would make a owl puppet...Below are the pictures of the owl puppets we made...
Hope everyone has a great Thursday...Blessings!!!


You can find the owl template HERE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...