Wednesday, December 28, 2011

10 Things I Want My Daughter To Know...

*You have always been beautiful, since the moment you were born*

*Your smile will always bring light into a darkened room*

*Always be strong, pull through and carry on*

*Always possess a sense of humor, dont mind the people watching*

*Always drive on the right side of the road, the left can carry unknown obstacles* 

*Stay adventurous and explore this beautiful world God has blessed you with*

*Dont fear the unknown, God and your family are always right beside you*

*You can do anything in this world you want to do if you try*

*Its not your looks that matter, its truly who you are on the inside that counts*

*Most of all I want you to know that I love you and that you will forever be my best-friend, I will always hold your hand and help you through the times of sadness and joy...Trust God for everything and never be afraid to ask me anything...Your a beautiful, smart, outgoing, adventurous, full of love little girl and I am so blessed to get to watch you grow up and change and one day turn into a amazing young lady! I cannot ever explain the amounts of pure joy you have given me even in the little things you do each day...I love you baby girl...love you forever, Mom*

Have you told your children today that you love them or why your thankful you have them, or even shared a tid-bit of wisdom with them about life?! As parents our lives are full of chaos from finances, marriage, work, school, housework, etc...and I think as parents we forget sometimes just to stop and be amazed at the beautiful blessings God has granted into our lives, its time to slow down and enjoy the moments we have with our children, they wont always be little...
*Blessings*

1 comment:

  1. OK...now I'm tearing up. great new posts. Your children are so blessed to have you as their mother. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...