Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Gathering Ideas & Making Plans...

2011 is almost over...the count is down to only days now! It went by quick actually, for me mostly because I was pregnant and had a baby all in 2011...as I get older I realize time actually does fly, one minute your sitting outside talking and laughing with your husband{we do this when its warm} then next school for him starts back up and its way too cold to sit outside at night to catch up so your inside with layers of clothes on catching up, then its Thanksgiving, and Christmas, and then time for all the birthdays again...

This week for me will consist of organizing our school room which hasnt really been used since the first of November...Its accumulated a few things that shouldnt be in there and then you have the mess that we left in there before we started our break...I also have to gather some worksheets, jot down what the kids want to start up the new year learning about, gather library books{I also have to remember to pay our fee}...I need to go through my notebook of crafts and fun Friday ideas and figure out which ones we will be doing...and I also need to start going over which books for next year our library actually has since I honestly only have a few more months before I start ordering our next years items and my book list is well rather llllooonnnggg{I know you understand, home schooling moms never pass up a good book}...

Lastly since Jimmy is out of school for another 2 weeks I think we will soak up as much family time and adventures as we can since this is his last really long break...thankfully come May he will graduate and we will move on to other adventures and not have to deal with this anymore for a while, and by while I mean the summer ;)...I hope all of you have a wonderful week, full of some relaxation after all the Christmas hustle and bustle...blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...