Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Jesus!...Merry Christmas!

{Happy Birthday Jesus}

Happy Birthday to You 
Happy Birthday to You 
Happy Birthday dear Jesus 
Happy Birthday to You. 

Happy birthday Jesus 
I?m so glad its Christmas 
All the tinsel and lights 
And the presents are nice 
But the real gift is You. 


Happy birthday Jesus 
I?m so glad its Christmas 
All the carols and bells 
Make the holiday swell 
And it?s all about You 
Happy birthday Jesus 
Jesus I love You!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I pray you had a wonderful day celebrating our Saviour's birth with your 4 gorgeous babies. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...