Thursday, December 01, 2011

The End Of Our Week...

The week is coming to a close...FINALLY... Monday and Tuesday were my hardest days of the week, obviously they were really hard because of Jimmy going back to work only a week after Oliver came into the world...I was still really hurting but mainly kept that to myself as to not worry everyone...On top of that difficulty managing the boys and Gaby were bit of a challenge since they were somewhat bored since I really couldnt/shouldnt be doing anything...Naptime was the best part of the day to a degree, the kids napped and I actually crawled into bed too...Thankfully I am feeling better now, not so sore other then my back, Oliver is finally getting the sleep he needs thanks to his doctor releasing him from the Bili-Bed yesterday afternoon(his level dropped to 13 and the doctor said he was good to go on his own)...He wakes about every 2-3 hours to eat during the night which is his same routine during the day...The kids have adjusted well to the changes and even Isaiah is doing well...

Today we woke up to snow, however its already melted, but the day isnt over and from my understanding more snow is coming, they are even calling for it tomorrow too...Its freezing cold here too and will be it seems for the while now...Winter has finally set in!

Our plans for tomorrow will be cleaning...yep, I know I should just sit and do nothing but I wont be able to clean Saturday like usual...The kids will be at Parents Day Out at Church, and Jimmy and I have lunch plans and some Christmas/House shopping we need to do...then his parents will be here that afternoon and I dont want my house a mess for them to see...although I could leave it for my MIL to do(hee hee hee) I wont, that would be mean...

Well I hope everyone has had a great week...be back soon! *Blessings*

2 comments:

  1. I bet your MIL will help with the house work. Leave the kitchen for her because from what I hear she will be making BIG messes in there preparing all kinds of food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS...great pics your family of six. Only thing is Gaby looks so much older than she is =`(

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...