Monday, January 02, 2012

Goals 2012...


{Happy New Year Everyone}

I thought I would share my goals for this year with everyone and mainly to keep a list for myself...

Goals:
-Read through the entire Bible and spend more time with God
-better organization
-healthier eating on a budget{Ive dropped 2 sizes since Oliver was born in November, 1 more size to go}
-finish the pond area; add plants and find a small table and chair set to put by the pond
-change the hot water heater to a tankless water heater
-finish the molding downstairs; apparently the owners before didnt find it important to finish the molding :/
-Re-do the laundry/utility room; add flooring, drywall/paint and storage
-find photos for the study and a bookcase
-More dates with my Husband
-I want to Run, whether it be outside or on a treadmill, I want to Run

And of course, every year I vow to spend more time with my family, do a little more with the kids and spend a little more time with my husband...

This year will be filled with many many milestones for our family...

*Jimmy graduates from CBC (Charis Bible College)
*I graduate from UOP (University of Phoenix)
*I will hopefully begin in the Fall to CBC myself (Keep your fingers crossed)
*We all turn another year older
*We will celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary

What are your goals for 2012?  Any big events happening in your family this year?


2 comments:

  1. Our biggest thing for 2012 is that Pops and I celebrate our 25th anniversary =)
    and we hope to renew our wedding vows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list! Busy, busy, busy and LOT'S of great plans!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...