Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Milking...Kids Say The Funniest Things!

Oliver is the 2nd baby I have nursed. When Gaby was born I wasnt a fan of nursing. When Andrew came along I was open to the idea but after trying and failing he was bottle fed. Isaiah came along and refused formula so for a entire year he was nursed. Now that Oliver has came into the mix I figure nursing isnt only the healthiest thing for him but its also a huge time saver...Not to mention he enjoys it...

When we first brought Oliver home the kids pretty much cared less about the way Oliver ate. They are more concerned with when he is going to play with them...However, a few days after we brought him home we decided since the weather was nice to go to a local park and let the kids have some fresh air and just get out of the house...Of course about a hour after being there Oliver wants to eat, so I walked him back to the van and arranged the seats to I could sit in the back and nurse him without others seeing...What I didnt know was that before he would finish Jimmy would bring the kids back to the car to leave. The door flings open, no big deal, I am used to that...In come Gaby, then Andrew, and Isaiah...they plop in their seats and buckle...Now I am sitting in the middle of the van while the kids have to walk past me to get in their seats...after everyone is buckled up, I over hear the following conversation between Gaby and Andrew...


Andrew: Gaby, what is Mommy doing with Oliver?...

Gaby: Andrew, she is Milking Him, that is how he eats...

Andrew: Oh, Milking him...ok...

Now, to this day that is still what Andrew thinks I am doing to Oliver...Isaiah has now decided to try and figure out how Oliver is eating because he doesnt "see" anything...we say he drinks milk...but, apparently I Milk Oliver every few hours:)...just figure someone else would get a big laugh out of that story...
*Blessings*

2 comments:

  1. =) Kids say the funniest things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...