Thursday, January 26, 2012

Salad...LOVING this idea(:

{Image & Info From HERE...}

Who knew?! I mean really I eat salad almost every.single.day for lunch and sometimes again for dinner, I am a salad LOVER...Its a weakness of mine, I believe the only place I eat out and my entree isnt a salad is Texas Road House{Love their portabella mushroom chicken}...Anyways can you image the possibilities of a Mason Jar with salad fixings? So many dressings, toppings, cheeses you can choose from, all packed into this little fantastic jar, stores in your fridge for I believe 4 days{do NOT let the dressing and greens mix} handy and ready to grab and go whenever you want one! Not to mention those of us who have a few kids and just simply want a easy to make and clean up lunch...Moms never actually get to fully eat in one sitting, or at least I dont...this is going to be my solution! AWESOME...purely AWESOME!...Now I just have to purchase some Mason jars...amazon here I come(:
Blessings!

2 comments:

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...