Thursday, February 02, 2012

A Little Time Away...

Lately blogging hasnt been a priority of mine, I like to see what everyone else is doing but have no interest in sitting here typing even a small inch of our day. I am tired. I have miles of laundry that needs folding.Birthdays are everywhere. Jim has a mission trip in April. Jim graduates in May from CBC. Family is coming in from NC. I have to clean and go through the school room as we are changing our basement around. I have to do assignments for my own classes. I have to plan for next years school. See the list could continue but I will spare you that. I just need a little break away! Of course I will post birthday pics and maybe a update here or there, but as of this moment, this blog is on officially on break until further notice! I hope you all enjoy the rest of your school year, the last moments of winter, and blow right on into spring with full force and outdoor fun! If you want a update before I have time to post one here you may as always feel free to e-mail me using the contact button on my sidebar! Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. :(


    I will miss the glimpses into your day and the gorgeous pics of the babies.

    Take care and hope that your break is full of love and peace.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...