Friday, February 10, 2012

Oliver: 10 Days Shy Of 3 Months!







Oliver is growing like a weed {dont they all?!}...he is now cooing up a storm, smiling at everyone when they speak to him, trying to laugh, he can roll himself from belly to back/side, he notices when I am around and when I leave he doesnt much like it, he is drooling {we all know what drooling means, teething maybe}...he eats his little fingers like crazy when he is awake! His next doctors appointment is in a few weeks and we will see how much he weighs and whatnot (:  he is a big boy! 

Blessings Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I have the cutest grandbabies....
    Melanie and I are ooing and ahing over these pics. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...