Saturday, March 31, 2012

24 Years Down!

Happy 24th Birthday to ME! Yep, I know I am still a young duck...age is just a number is what my Mama says(:   So since its my birthday I thought I would share 24 things I have accomplished, done, been through, etc through these last 24 years...

1) Smiled for the first time
2) Crawled
3) Walked
4) Ran
5) rode a bike
6) mowed the lawn
7) stained a deck
8) got sunburned many times in the hot southern sun
9) got glasses, yep I cant see a lick
10) loved
11) cried
12) played sports, yep I am a soccer playin girl
13) shared secrets with my best-friend
14) been hurt, many times, but always got up, dusted off, and kept on going
15) got my license
16) got married
17) became a mother, 4 times over
18) Accepted Jesus
19) College
20) bought a home
21) own car
22) moved across the country
23) rode a motorcycle
24) learned to cook, ha I love food too much not to cook!

This year I plan to discover who I am---thats my goal this year, to learn who I am, all over, at this stage in my life...who I am as a woman, a wife, a mother, a friend, and most of all who I am for God.

Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.  ~Jean Paul Richter~...The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.  ~Lucille Ball~...Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year:  The same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again.  ~Menachem Mendel Schneerson~...Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.  ~Chili Davis~

Happy 24th Birthday to ME! 

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Kris. I hope all the good blessings from the Lord you search for come to you in this year. I have been praying for you and your family. I have been touched by your blog. Thanks for sharing your life and your four beautiful blessing with others. God bless your sweet family of six. Happy Birthday from Aunt B and Wisdom Cries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Kris!!

    You have so much to show in just 24 short years of life. You are such a bright, beaming light when it comes to representing Him and your love for Him. Your gorgeous babies are an amazing and beautiful testimony to your kind and loving heart. May the next year of your life bring you much love and happiness. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! May the Lord continue to bless you!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, Kris! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...