Monday, March 12, 2012

3/10 Taking care of the LADY of the house post---Sorry its late!

Wow, it sure was a busy weekend, I actually was so busy I totally forgot about blogging this...So from now on I will plan these posts for Fridays! I did a little mix of things for myself this week...so in no particular order here is what I did for me...

-painted my toes twice
-wrote in my journal
-wore a new lip balm
-tanned twice outside with my friend while the kids napped
-Saturday morning my friend and I had coffee and browsed the mall
-Hubby and I had dinner together

2 of the products I tried this week are below with a small review of how I liked/disliked them...


Balm by L'Oreal, mine is rose elixir...its pretty sheer and like a chap-stick, I am not into having a lot of color on my lips. I think the color of my lips naturally is pretty so I always go with that, however to be a bit more dressed up for me I chose to wear this. I honestly really liked it and it comes in a few colors and is available HERE for purchase...$6

Sally Hensan Xtreme wear nail color in Pink Satin...its $3 and available I believe at either your local Wal-Mart or Target stores. I bought mine from Target. I really love this nail color, its not too young or too old for me. Its not pinky pink either, it actually looks almost purple on, but I really love it...

Well there you have it ladies, this is what I did for myself this past week. Look for another post this coming Friday! I hope you have a great week, blessings!


2 comments:

  1. Keep it up. Taking care of yourself is important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've had weather warm enough to tan????

    Glad you are making time for you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...