Monday, March 05, 2012

Our Bedroom Makeover...

We bought our home in August of 2010. We hadnt changed much since then other then adding some paint here and there. Most of the time we bought or changed something for the kids and I decided that it was time to do something for Jimmy and I instead. So, although my birthday isnt for another 26 long and grueling  days{you cant blame me for counting, considering I have a gift in my closet from my in laws that is killing me, I swear it talks to me at night}, I wanted to re-do our bedroom...So the hunt began for new furniture and items to change up our room. Heres the finished product...








The lights are actually lantern lights from Lowes...they didnt take photos well apparently...anyways, after a full week in our new room, I have to say that I LOVE it...it was the best birthday gift aside from my pearls that I have ever gotten. I guess because a lot of thought and sweat poured over it and in the end I am so glad that my hubby and my friend Amber helped so much...it turned out pretty good I think...

So what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I think it is bee-u-tiful!
    And I'm so proud of you. I thought for sure your gift had been opened by now. You have great will power.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...