Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What did we do on this 75 degree day?!...Why, we went to the PARK...yep, me and my friend herded 10 little blessings ages 4 months to 11 years old to the local park...some would say we were insane but we LOVED every minute of it...we took a picnic lunch and let the kids play in the sunshine...while they played we watched and chatted, laughed with the kids, chased some, and got sun-burned...

Gaby being our only girl, she had a blast with the 2 other girls that were there to play with...and surprisingly they all did very well today...

Now I am making a bloggy friends recipe (: for dinner and may I add it smells amazing...I am off to finish Peter Pan and enjoy the warm breeze coming in...sorry for no photos, I didnt take any today...but I do have a few for the grandparents that need posting that I will get to later...Hope everyone has great evening! Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got to enjoy the weather! Can't wait for us to have consistent warm weather.
    Enjoy dinner! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...