Friday, April 20, 2012

What We've Been Up To & A Award(:

Wow, its been a while since I last posted. I use to post every single day or at least try and now I just dont have the time. Life has taken over and the computer has just been put to the side at this point. My mom & sister will be here Tuesday, that same day I have to deal with the fact my husband is in another country pretty much unreachable for a mission trip that is 9 days long, its difficult when you've never been away from your spouse that long or with them in another country...I am trying to just take the days as they come because I know this will not be a easy time, 9 days may seem short or doable maybe so, but they will be difficult due to other matters in out home...then literally 2 weeks after he gets home he graduates(:  the in-laws will be here, so we are just busy with visitors this year(:

How are the kids: Well, they are all fine growing like weeds. Isaiah turned 3 on the 13th of this month, he is now fully potty trained, and becoming much more expressive with his words...Andrew and Gaby are doing fine, they have been pretty much learning through play since our actual home schooling ended about a week ago...Oliver, is a stinker. He is 5 months old today and showing it. He is teething, drooling all over the place, is a huge attention lover, smiles like crazy and talks to everyone. He weighs around 18lbs now {that is my guess, he goes for a check-up in May}...

Now for an Award! My dear lovely bloggy friend Miss Blondee awarded me the award below yesterday! It was nice to see that considering I have lagged lately on here! You can check out her blog HERE meet her and see how her life goes as a wife and mom to a young man and little lady (:  She amazes me so much through her blog I am sure she will stick on you too!
In order for me to accept this award I have to share with you 5 blogs that I love with under 200 followers! Here goes...

Amber Lee: this is a blog by a single young woman of God whom I personally know. Although she doesnt blog much when she does the post are awesome! Stop by and say hello to her and share your blogs with her too!

Buffaloes and Butterfly Wings: this blog is by a momma of 3 little men and a darling little girl...she shares the wonderful bits of life with her family and always makes you smile!

Cherished: this blog is by a married young woman and mother who shares of God her life and touches you right through her post(:  

EnJOYing Life: go meet Julie, shes a Mom of 2 and wife to a firefighter! I really like her blog, its new to me but its  fun read!

Adorkable: this blog is written by a young wife and daughter of God...she shares all about things going on in their lives and her love of God just flows from the computer screen...

Enjoy your blog visits, Blessings!

To accept this blog award you must:
 1. Link back to the person who awarded it to you.
2. Post the award to your blog
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.



2 comments:

  1. You are very busy these next several weeks. Hang in there and have fun.

    Congrats on your award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray all goes smoothly for your hubby while on his mission trip. I can't even imagine how much he will miss you and the children. Prayers that the visit with family goes smoothly, and that you feel energized by the visit, and not drained.

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...