Friday, June 29, 2012

Happy 5 Years to US!...


 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends.
{1 Corinthians 13:4-8 ESV}

The past 5 years have been filled with many moments of pure joy, laughter, sadness, tears, trials, and the never ending of hope and faith in God. I know without you, I would never have made it this far. You know my challenges, secrets, and who I really am. I am thankful that God has blessed me to be your wife and with Him I know we can get through anything. The past 5 years have been an amazing, much grateful for journey...I look forward to the many more years ahead of us on the road God has blessed us with...Happy 5 Years to Us...I love you Jim!

I hope everyone has a blessed weekend... 


2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you both. Your love for one another is amazing. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated anniversary!

    May the rest of your married life bring you joy, love, happiness and light.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...