Monday, June 04, 2012

Summer Learning Plans!

Our school year ended back in April. We have had pretty much a month and half off of school so far. We have relaxed and just kinda hung around doing whatever we wanted for the most part...not that there is anything wrong with that, but sometimes you just need a bit more. So, I got to thinking the other day that I want this summer to be one that is really remembered by at least my 5 & 7 year olds. I dont want all the workbooks, catch-ups, papers, etc to be what our summers are about. I want my children to be just that children and have fun! I think our summer should consist of late nights watching the sky, camping, going to parks for picnics, hiking, swimming, roasting marshmallows, water fights, bike rides, blowing bubbles, games, and movies, with the occasional reading of books before bed! Summer is officially here!

A few places we will venture to:
-Rocky Mountain National Park
-Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park
-Bents Old Fort
-Glenwood Caverns
-Denver Zoo
-Georgetown Loop Railroad
-Museums around CO

I hope everyone has a AWESOME relaxing summer! Enjoy the all the fun time! Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun to be had!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...