Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Home Yet?!


Sometimes it feels like I'm watching from the outside 
Sometimes it feels like I'm breathing but am I alive? 
I won't keep searching for answers that aren't here to find 
 All I know is I'm not home yet this is not where I belong 
take this world and give me Jesus this is not where I belong
So when the walls come falling down on me 
and when I'm lost in the current of a raging 
sea I have this blessed assurance holding me.
All I know is I'm not home yet this is not where I belong
 take this world and give me Jesus this is not where I belong
When the earth shakes I wanna be found in you 
when the lights fade I wanna be found in you
All I know is I'm not home yet this is not where I belong 
take this world and give me Jesus this is not where 
I belong
All I know is I'm not home yet this is not where I belong 
take this world and give me Jesus this is not where 
I belong

Where I belong by Building 429


1 comment:

  1. This song means so much to me, having a child with Jesus in heaven. I truly love this song! It's so true, we are foreigners in this world. Heaven will be so wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...