Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Healing Is A Choice by Stephen Arterburn {Book Review}


I selected to review this book some time ago through Booksneeze, I waited for the book in the mail hoping to get something wonderful to read. When I received this book I was quite shocked at the thickness of it, it does include a workbook however so that explained a bit to me! This book is about making the choice to receive healing in your life and explains the reasons why people choose to not accept the healing and how you can overcome them.  At the time I made this selecttion I was slowly grasping the views of the nondenominational churches and school my husband attended. I wanted to understand more of what God said healing was and how to heal myself from pain inflicted by my childhood. I held onto a lot of pain and wanted to know how to receive healing. I however could not get into this book. I read the first 2 chapters and was completely lost. I have yet to pick up this book and finish it. I did however lend it to a friend hoping it could in some way benefit them instead of collecting dust on the shelf. Many others have reviewed this book and like it, I just couldn’t get into it…

If you would like a copy of this book you can get it HERE!

{Disclaimer} I received this book from Booksneeze for free in exchange for my honest opinion of the book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...