Monday, August 06, 2012

School Photo's 2012-2013...



















Another year of home school has begun! I look forward to another year of watching my children grow and spread their wings and soar into this beautiful world God created! I hope everyone has a great school year and take the time to enjoy your blessings, even the smallest things in life impact the little people we cherish every single day! I also want to thank my friend Amber {Go on, go visit her blog} for taking all of these photo's, she did a wonderful job, as she always does, she is gifted in that area!...As always, thanks for stopping by and catching up, if you have any questions for me you can leave them in the comments or you can personally e-mail me by clicking my e-mail button on the right sidebar! Have an amazing week everyone! Blessings! 


3 comments:

  1. Love, love, LOVE your pictures!! Your children are adorable, and I really like the frame idea!! :) Have a blessed day! Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, as you can see I couldn't wait until my lunch break to check out the new pics but now I'm sitting at my desk with tears in my eyes...at least they are tears of joy not sadness. I love those babies sooo much. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...